Roulette Etiquette, follow these basic tips to ensure you are always ahead of your roulette game.
- Players should not collect their winnings and betting chips on outside bets until all bets are paid out.
- After the dealer gives the hand signal or announces that there are no more bets, don’t touch te chips or try to change bets on the table.
- Dealers do not take money from your hands when changing them for chips. Place cash on the table for the dealer to change.
- Players should not toss chips onto the board, place them carefully to avoid disrupting other players’ chips. If you cannot reach the place where you would like to place a bet ask the dealer.
- Players should not argue with the dealer.